Partner With Us To Bring Hope
Responder Life is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving first responders through programs that support leadership development, peer mentoring, spiritual growth, marriage and parenting, and connection to the broader community. Through our network of relationships with churches we are able to provide Rest Stops (rest stop described on last page). We currently have rest stops located in Oregon (Portland/Vancouver metro area and Salem) as well as Tampa, FL.
Through our Rest Stop network we serve 300+ first responders each week with an increase in those served when a new rest stop is added. We currently have eleven rest stops operating in NE Portland, SE Portland, N Portland, Downtown Portland, Salem, OR and Tampa, FL. (For the safety of officers we do not make the specific churches public in this description. However, we will provide specific churches when sponsorship is discussed).
Churches generously provide for the needs of each room, but those churches do not support program costs. As our network grows, the opportunities to provide assistance to first responders rise as well. Through the partnership of businesses we anticipate meeting the needs of first responders while highlighting the good work of those businesses throughout our communities.
Annual Sponsorship Opportunity
Sponsorship contributes to direct costs of programs and training, staffing, and the development of new rest stops. Sponsorship levels: Signature sponsor is $5,000, Sustaining Sponsor is $2,500, and Supporting Sponsor is $1,250. We can discuss alternative options that meet your desired commitment level.
Responder Life’s Commitment to You
- Highlighted in our printed and web material for every training
- Twice monthly mention through Facebook audience of 4,000+ with web link to your business
- Logo prominently displayed on a designated page on Responder Life website. It will allow for click-through to your business website
- Your business shown on table display at every Responder Life Rest Stop
- Listing in newsletter and event announcements
- Logo “badge” made available for use on your webpage, print-ad, etc. to indicate your support of local first responders
- Four free registrations to non-agency specific Responder Life events, workshops, etc.
Annual Sponsorship Support
- The launch and first year support of a Rest Stop: $750
- Peer Mentor Training: $2,000/group training session
- Executive Leadership Training: $2,500/group training session
- Marriage Workshops: $1,500/event
- Marriage Mentor Workshops: $500/event
- Responder Life Haiti Mission: $300/person
- Small Group Leadership – Training and Support: $250/group
Would you more information?
Fill out the form below to start the conversation.